Our uniform is now available to buy from Gooch Sports in Newent. (Click on link) It can be ordered online and delivered free of charge to school or purchased directly from the shop. A small amount of uniform is still available from school though the range of sizes is very limited
|· A royal blue sweatshirt/ sweat-cardigan bearing the school logo.
· Royal blue polo shirt with school logo
· Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
· Socks – plain white, grey or black
· Royal Blue gingham dresses may be worn in the summer
For PE lessons children should have:
|· A blue t-shirt with the school logo
· Navy blue shorts or skort,
· Change of ankle socks if needed,
· Daps or trainers for outdoor P.E. (Indoor PE is barefoot)
· During the colder months navy blue tracksuit bottoms and top should also be worn
No jewellery is to be worn in P.E. Pupils can wear plasters over stud earrings for the first six weeks after having their ears pierced (therefore, we would advise arranging this for a holiday period to reduce the need for this in term time).
Pair of trunks for boys / one-piece costume for girls. (Navy or black preferred)
Goggles worn subject to parent’s consent. (A letter will be sent out)
Haircuts: Please ensure that haircuts are smart and there are no extreme styles i.e. no bright colours, tram lines shaved into the hair, Mohicans etc. Long hair should ideally be tied back.
Jewellery: Jewellery should not be worn other than simple watches and stud earrings. This jewellery is the responsibility of the children to look after and must be remove for PE lessons.
Makeup: No make-up should be worn by children in school. Nail Varnish must not be worn to school.
Sun Safety :Children should wear caps or hats during the summer months. Sun cream should also be applied before school.