Midday Supervisor Vacancy
School Huntley CE Primary School
Address Ross Road, Huntley, Gloucestershire, GL19 3EX
Web Site www.huntleyprimaryschool.co.uk
Post Title Midday Supervisor – Grade C £16,626 pa pro rata
Hours 6hrs Temporary
Closing Date: 11th February 2019
Interview Date: 13th February 2019
Start Date: 25th February 2019
A successful candidate for post will:
- Be friendly and enjoy working with children
- Be kind and observant
- Be patient and understanding
- Be firm but fair
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be a good listener
- Have a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate. This is desirable but not essential. We can organise training.
- Main responsibilities:
- Supervising the children at lunchtime
- Setting up the tables and chairs in the hall
- Serving the hot dinners
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Ensuring the hall is clean and tidy for afternoon lessons.
- Working hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 11.45am-1.15pm
- Possible sickness cover.
Please contact Mrs Mason, School Administrator.
Tel: 01452 830510 Email: email@example.com
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to Huntley C of E Primary School, Ross Road, Huntley, GL19 3EX
The successful candidate would be expected to take up the appointment subject to verification of:
• Qualified status and eligibility for employment
• A satisfactory DBS check
• Satisfying medical requirements
• Proof of your right to work in this country.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.